Accounts Payable Specialist II
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist, Supplier Maintenance. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and will report to the Manager, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- Must be able to register with IRS to perform TIN Matches.
- Verify EINs and SSNs with IRS for new Supplier set up and maintain all the CEC and Peter Piper Supplier records.
- Verify EINs for Fundraisers for CEC Entertainment and Peter Piper Pizza.
- Provide customer support and respond to inquiries by phone and email to CEC Stores, CEC Support Center, Warehouse, Peter Piper Support Center, JPMorgan SUA, Service Now and Suppliers.
- Pick up AP checks from secured printer room. Sort and process all AP Checks for mailing and disbursement through the corporate office.
- Sort and Process all incoming UPS mail for the Accounts Payable Department.
- Scan and Upload invoices and statements into database for review and processing.
- Contact Suppliers on disconnection notices.
- Verify credit card payments have been processed through JPMorgan SUA before expiring. Follow up with supplier on any card issues.
- Update Supplier records as requested per Service Now or email request. Validate and secure all banking information for ACH.
- Work with all suppliers on campaigning for our Fast Pay Program.
- Provide strong team support and remain flexible to adapt to change.
- Performs other duties and aids in assisting co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of our Corporate Management Team.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate). Associate Degree in Accounting preferred.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Workday experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
- Adept in learning new software
- Customer service experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently, prioritize, and manage time to accomplish objectives within tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 600 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 16 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.