Administrator, AutoCAD Designer
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking an Administrator, and AutoCAD Designer to join our team in our Game Operations Department. This position is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
- Implement game room design based on architectural backgrounds and feedback from the Manager of Game Operations.
- Provide a game room layout of all Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza locations meeting existing CEC Entertainment standards.
- Study and gain knowledge of existing and new games in order to create an ideal game room design.
- Work with architects and design manager for design criteria and any modifications.
- Submit final game room designs to architects and/or field.
- Maintain financial budgets for each game enhancement, store remodel, and new locations.
- Travel to trade shows to develop knowledge of the latest games available to CEC Entertainment.
- Travel to various CEC Entertainment locations to conduct site visits.
- Performs other duties in an effort to assist other departments as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of our Corporate Management Team.
- Support Franchise community with game layouts, budgets, and transfers.
- Create blocks, in AutoCAD for new games and attractions.
- Communicate with locations in reference to capital initiatives.
- Work directly with domestic and international franchisees to provide varying levels of support from preopening to remodels processes.
- Work with multiple internal departments as well as external vendors to perform the duties of the role.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience with AutoCAD required
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Experience with architecture, design, budgeting, and gaming is preferred
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office, and AutoCAD
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer relations/service
- Detail oriented and creative
- Bilingual a plus
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.