Brand Manager, Birthday Parties and Special Occasions
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening at our Corporate Support Center based in Irving, Texas for a Brand Manager, Birthday Parties, and Special Occasions. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and collaborative, working closely with IT, Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Marketing leadership, and third-party agencies to drive results in this key business layer.
- Leads birthday business strategy and P&L, charged with growing overall birthday party bookings and revenue; while delivering an exceptional guest party experience from the guest journey online to in-store and, even, the at-home experience.
- Uses guest feedback, detailed market analysis, and formal research to provide insights on decisions about birthday strategy, including product, pricing, and promotions.
- Works cross-functionally with operations, learning and development, entertainment, purchasing, IT, and throughout marketing disciplines to ensure a seamless birthday experience for the brand and guests.
- Maintains market awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities.
- Uses insights and current landscape to “test and learn” new initiatives that can be scaled nationally, if successful.
- Provides guidance on website booking experience (Birthday Reservation Site) by working closely with IT and offshore development teams.
- Collaborates with Purchasing to source new, on-trend birthday items that align with brand standards while maintaining margins and maximizing value.
- Posses ability to analyze data and communicate recommendations to the senior leadership team.
- Leads gift card strategy for in-store, online, and third-party offerings.
- Analyzes and evaluates gift card sales and promotions performance and communicates pertinent information cross-functionally.
- Ensures compliance by managing “Gift Card Manual” for our store operations team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant brand marketing experience required.
- Experience in birthday parties or events marketing and guest experience working at national, multi-unit brand, restaurant, or family entertainment center preferred.
- Organizational skills to assist in managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, working independently, and to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent data analysis skills with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Critical thinking and complex problem-solving.
- Strong project management processes and disciplines. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detailed orientated, self-motivated, and can take initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend and handle large volumes of data, and summarize key facts and conclusions in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Ability to travel as needed.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
EC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.