Compensation Analyst I
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a Compensation Analyst I. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and report to the Director, Total Rewards & HRIS.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Major Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Works closely with Operations and Finance to calculate monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses.
- Evaluates and analyzes salary data, determines salary ranges.
- Conducts job evaluations and creates FLSA job documentation.
- Prepares data for compensation surveys.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or a related field, required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in compensation, benefits, or other analytical data role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative and positive working style, strong professional demeanor, and flexibility when helping others
- Certified Compensation Professional “CCP” or other HR certification preferred
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel internationally to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company, and its franchisees operate a system of more than 600 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 16 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.