Compensation and Benefits Specialist
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a Compensation and Benefits Specialist. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and report to the Director, Total Rewards & HRIS.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Works closely with Operations and Finance to calculate monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses
- Evaluates and analyzes salary data, determines salary ranges
- Conducts job description evaluations and creates FLSA job documentation
- Prepares data for compensation surveys
- Assist with the administration of health and welfare and retirement plans
- Reviews and reconciles eligibility files, payroll deductions and monthly invoices
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or a related field, required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in compensation, benefits or other analytical data role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative and positive working style, strong professional demeanor and flexibility when helping others
- Certified Compensation Professional “CCP” or other HR certification strongly preferred
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel internationally to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.