CRM/Email Marketing Manager
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a CRM/Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team! This exciting, fun, and service-oriented opportunity is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and will be supporting both CEC Entertainment brands including Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Media and Performance Marketing, the CRM/Email Marketing Manager will manage the execution of CRM marketing campaigns across customer touchpoints. The manager will work closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners to understand direct marketing needs for traffic generation and conversion. He/she will build programs for both offline and online programs, coordinate content and design, execute target audience segmentation selections, and deliver post-campaign insights on incremental sales and ROI. The candidate will manage outside partners and internal/external teams on day-to-day campaign design and execution and drive execution via marketing automation tools that leverage our customer database for targeting, message customization, counts, segmentation, and offer treatment.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manage CRM and email best practices including partnering with operations, internal marketing team, and agency partners in execution of marketing and triggered-based campaigns that drive incremental and ROI for the business best practices.
- Develop and execute CRM and email strategy and communication plans according to the monthly promotional and loyalty calendar.
- Serves as email and CRM subject matter expert and consults business leaders regularly on customer acquisition & retention strategies.
- Establish strategic roadmap for key projects supporting email and loyalty programs and partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Establish and execute omnichannel customer journeys via test and learn initiatives, deriving insights from post-campaign analysis, and optimizing programs to better deliver incremental revenue and ROI.
- Develop marketing tactics focused on increasing program awareness, acquiring customers, and increasing sales.
- Translate and manage roll-out of our CRM strategy and execute all direct marketing programs, including acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns for the organization, integrated across online and offline channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are developed and deployed on time and with high quality (QA) and superior customer experience. Handle quick turn-around projects with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- 2+ years of experience managing email or CRM programs
- Experience in Punchh Loyalty or similar systems
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- A solid understanding of HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design
- Advanced knowledge developing CRM marketing strategies
- Experience in loyalty rewards programs
- Knowledge in leveraging customer data, technology, and marketing strategy for campaign planning and execution
- Firm understanding of anti-spam regulations in the US and Canada
- Skills in budget planning and financial forecasting relating to marketing strategies and programs
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills required
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams (internal and external)
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.