Customer Service Agent/Party Planner – Part Time
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment is currently recruiting part-time Customer Service Representatives (internally known as Party Planners) to join our Rockstar team! Part-time flex schedules are available. These are great positions for students!
CEC Entertainment dedicates itself to ensuring that Chuck E. Cheese’s is the premier family dining and entertainment restaurant in the WORLD! If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for consideration today!
ROCKSTAR ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE:
· Takes incoming telephone calls from our Chuck E. Cheese’s guests and/or delivers scripted or non-scripted messages to customers via telephone during designated hours.
· Responds appropriately to our Chuck E. Cheese’s guest objections and questions.
· Delivers accurate description of service regarding birthday parties and fundraising campaigns.
· Records each call by accurately documenting status and comments in the appropriate database or platform.
· Maintains a high level of service with our Chuck E. Cheese’s guests and strives to exceed performance targets.
· Develops and maintains productive working relationship with our other Chuck E. Cheese’s Rockstar members.
· Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image.
ROCKSTAR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
· Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension
· Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
· Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email).
· Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer).
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with a sales mentality.
· Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
· Application of good judgment and decision making.
· Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and productivity goals.
· Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively.
· 16 years or older with an ability to work Saturday and Sunday hours
· Call Center or Customer Service experience a plus but not required
· Must be able to sit in a chair for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to regularly speak and hear via telephone headset.
· Must be able to regularly type on a keyboard and use a computer mouse.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese’s stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug