Digital Marketing Manager
Job Description: Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for online marketing strategy and implementation. You will drive consumer demand through managing and optimizing the website, creating and evaluating paid digital media campaigns, developing a comprehensive social media strategy, and coordinating owned channel digital support. You will work cross-functionally with IT, marketing, and creative teams to execute multi-channel national and local marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will be strategic, analytical, and creative, using problem-solving skills to build strategies that will deliver against marketing campaigns and company goals.
- Lead all aspects of digital marketing campaigns, from initial strategy and ideation to executing and optimization, to communication of post-campaign learnings.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team, IT, media agencies, and external vendors.
- Monitor and maintain website and social media accounts, while striving for audience growth and brand/product demand.
- Develop strategies to improve our online visibility to search engines, and guide consumers through our online purchase funnels.
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns against KPIs. Knowledgeable in building and maintaining performance dashboards.
- Guide agency and internal teams to develop strategy and content for social media and websites.
- Research competition and consumer trends, understand industry benchmarks, and provide suggestions for continuous improvement of digital strategy.
- Evaluate emerging technologies against business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with website and social media analytics.
- Experience with web design, including knowledge of WordPress or other CMS.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work independently and consistently achieve reporting deadlines.
- Current with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and/or external agencies and partners.
- 5 – 7 years of working experience in digital marketing. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience managing search, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in building and optimizing websites.
- Working knowledge of website, social media, and ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.