Media Networks & Partnership Alliances Sales Director
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a Director, Sales of Media Networks & Partnership Alliances. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and will report to the VP, Global Licensing, Media & Branded Entertainment.
The CEC Media Networks and Partnership Alliances Sales Director will generate new and incremental revenue via the sale of in-store advertising, consumer promotions, event sponsorship, licensing and experiential programs. The Director will be accountable for delivering on revenue goals meeting superior guest experiences, while following the Company’s mantra in all restaurant policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify brand and agency prospects for the sale of customized sponsorship programs – including experiential and media networks programs.
- Identify partners for tentpole events, campaigns, and branded consumer promotions.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for all key categories.
- Gain access to brand and agency decision makers, present program opportunities, and close programs garnering sales revenue and promotion of Chuck E. Cheese.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Collect all revenue owed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a friendly sense of urgency in support of our corporate objectives, including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
PROGRAM EXECUTION & REPORTING:
- Manage post-reporting for all programs.
- Maintain regular communication with the corporate Management team to ensure understanding and support for all client partnership initiatives.
- Attend director/manager meetings and participate as required in company-wide management to learn partnership initiatives.
- Create and submit required reports.
SKILLS & GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- College Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field required.
- 5+ years of advertising, media, out of home, sponsorship or promotional sales experience.
- Proven track record of closing sponsorship, promotion and media sales programs.
- Strong financial skills for budgeting purposes and the ability to analyze statistical information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to corporate clients, advertising agencies and park management.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must.
- Out of the box, creative thinker with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be well organized with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30% of the time.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 600 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 16 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.