Sales Director, Media & Partnership
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a Sales Director, Media Networks & Partnership Alliances. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and will report to the VP, Global Licensing, Media & Branded Entertainment.
The CEC Media Networks and Partnership Alliances Sales Director will generate new and incremental revenue via the sale of in-store advertising, consumer promotions, event sponsorship, licensing and experiential programs. The Director will be accountable for delivering on revenue goals meeting superior guest experiences, while following the Company’s mantra in all restaurant policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify brand and agency prospects for the sale of customized sponsorship programs – including experiential and media networks programs.
- Identify partners for tentpole events, campaigns, and branded consumer promotions.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for all key categories.
- Gain access to brand and agency decision makers, present program opportunities, and close programs garnering sales revenue and promotion of Chuck E. Cheese.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Collect all revenue owed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a friendly sense of urgency in support of our corporate objectives, including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
PROGRAM EXECUTION & REPORTING:
- Manage post-reporting for all programs.
- Maintain regular communication with the corporate Management team to ensure understanding and support for all client partnership initiatives.
- Attend director/manager meetings and participate as required in company-wide management to learn partnership initiatives.
- Create and submit required reports.
SKILLS & GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- College Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field required.
- 5+ years of advertising, media, out of home, sponsorship or promotional sales experience.
- Proven track record of closing sponsorship, promotion and media sales programs.
- Strong financial skills for budgeting purposes and the ability to analyze statistical information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to corporate clients, advertising agencies and park management.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must.
- Out of the box, creative thinker with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be well organized with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30% of the time.