District Technical Manager
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
We are currently seeking a District Technical Manager that possesses both technical skills and people skills. Applicants should have achieved technical excellence for their location and have the aspiration to achieve the same for their district. This position is extremely demanding and requires superb organizational skills. In addition to supporting your own location, you will provide the other locations in the district with leadership, training, and support.
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
• Manage technical functions and travel to multiple locations on a regular basis; may require overnight stay on occasion.
• Train and develop strong technical teams in each location to handle daily time management plan.
• Handle all major breakdowns, repairs and if necessary, vendor issues in the locations.
• Responsible for the technical operations and financial results, which includes budgeting costs.
• Work closely with the District Manager to provide Technical Support for the district.
• Train all newly hired technicians in the area.
• Be the Flagship store of the district – lead by example.
• Handle all games, rides and shows within the district, as well as work with the District Manager/Area Director to complete all technical reviews.
• Must have strong organizational skills, as you will need to budget time between the locations. Strong communication skills are a must, as you will be working with many management teams and training new techs within the district.
Internal Applicant Requirements:
• You must have been in the Tech Manager position for a minimum of two (2) years prior to being able to apply for this position.
• If you are currently a District Tech, you must be in your current location for a minimum of two (2) years prior to being allowed to transfer.
• Your last performance appraisal must be at least a rating of 3 (meets expectations) or better.
• You must successfully pass any skills testing requirements and drug/background screenings (when a promotion is involved).
• Qualified Technical Managers should have achieved technical excellence in the areas of building game sales, controlling costs, quality games, rides, and shows as well as people development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.