Electronic Repair Technician
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening for an Electronics Repair Technician at our Warehouse Center located in Topeka, KS.
- Support Customer (Operations) for both Corporate and Franchise locations.
- Responsible for performing quality repairs on electronic items used in CEC Play Pass locations.
- Support Tablet Deployment of Play Pass locations.
- Secure Ingenico readers and support the exchange process in a manner that is PCI compliant.
- Provide Technical Phone support for the field during the absence of a Technical Advisor.
- Assembly test fixtures to allow troubleshooting on all Play Pass Kiosks and Tablets.
- Maintain, create and update Tech manuals, schematics, and test fixtures needed for repairs.
- Manage the tracking and receiving of all exchange parts.
- Handle weekend and holiday calls promptly and thoroughly.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area (bench) to function efficiently.
- Maintain adequate spare parts for all repair items to reduce repair costs and minimize repair time.
- High School Diploma and GED required
- 1+ year experience as a Quality Bench Technician
- Exceptional mechanical and electronic aptitude
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills with a professional demeanor and attitude
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel may be required
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 50 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.