Entertainment & Media Network Specialist
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking an Entertainment & Media Network Specialist to join our Licensing, Media & Entertainment Division. This position is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX. We’re looking for a talented, passionate individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills. The Entertainment & Media Network Specialist, will report to the Director of Entertainment, and assist with the development, production, and distribution of owned entertainment and media content featuring the iconic Chuck E. Cheese characters, including video and music media, and in-store show and character programs. In addition, this individual will support the Manager of Licensing & Media Networks and lead the coordination and programming of all owned and partner media across the CEC Media Network.
This position may offer some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Work closely with Licensing, Media & Entertainment team, Entertainment Vendors, Media Partners, and internal divisions on the coordination and distribution of in-store show programs and advertising campaigns, and owned entertainment content production.
- Foster strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, while serving as a partner providing day-to-day integration and execution of programs.
- Create and maintain project schedules to track and prioritize responsibilities between various stakeholders; plan timelines based on integrated department plans and process.
- Assist with department administration, such as tracking expenses and invoice submissions, managing vendor contact lists, and composing internal memos.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Support Center and Field employees for inquiries related to the CEC Media Network and in-store show control systems, including requests for replacements, performance troubleshooting, and other related matters.
Entertainment Production & Distribution
- Oversee the physical production of the in-store show files, including testing, duplication, packing, and distribution to the Field.
- Assist with video and audio content production and post-production, including basic editing and media creation.
- Oversee the general maintenance and organization of the entertainment studio, including equipment operation, costume characters, video props, and audio/video archive.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and contribute to ideation around original character content for in-store and online entertainment.
Media Network & Partner Campaign Support
- Manage and traffic in-house advertising campaigns across the in-store Media Network platform.
- Own and monitor incoming submission queue and be able to handle a heavy volume of requests.
- Run reports on media player health and proof of performance.
- Communicate network media requirements and gather proper sign-off from internal and external partners; vet assets for assigned projects and ensure that files received are compliant with project delivery specs.
- Maintain and update Media Network calendar and manage promotional inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 + years of professional experience required
- Interest and/or experience in media production, family entertainment, or digital advertising preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meets tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premiere preferred
- Enthusiasm for working as a member of a creative team with an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedicated work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently, manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position may offer some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.