Executive Administrative Assistant and Travel Manager
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings restaurants, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant and Corporate Travel Manager. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, Texas, and report to the CEO.
Executive Admin Functions:
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
- Demonstrated extensive high-level administrative experience supporting executive level members.
- Develops reports and presentations as needed.
- Supports executive scheduling and organization of activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Drafts written correspondence or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for the CEO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Performs variety of administrative duties to ensure 100% compliance with all areas in the department and beyond.
- Orders and distributes supplies.
- Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing, proofreading, and attention to detail.
- Tact and good judgment in confidential matters required.
- Provides support beyond standard business hours when needed.
Corporate Travel Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) and operations.
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors.
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers.
- Manager travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations, etc.
- Handle credit card programs and charges.
- Process T&E reports and handle reimbursements.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs.
- 5+ years of executive support and executive and corporate travel experience required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience preparing executive-level PowerPoint presentations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Available to work extended hours when required.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.