At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment is seeking a Facilities Manager to join our dynamic team. This position is based in our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX, and supports Chuck E Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
- Serves as liaison for Facilities Department to the Regional Operations Team which includes building relationships with all levels of Operations as well as providing direction and support to the team on equipment and facilities issues.
- Performs regular site visits to evaluate facility conditions and identify potential repairs and facility maintenance projects.
- Implements and monitors preventative maintenance programs for assigned areas including HVAC, life safety, equipment, grease traps, landscaping, etc.
- Manages contractor base for preventative and proactive maintenance and repairs in assigned areas including hiring, rate negotiation, monitoring of workmanship, responsiveness, and issue resolution for the market.
- Works with local vendors to resolve any issues with billing, performance, or compliance.
- Keeps the Director of Facilities informed of any issues that require escalation or assistance.
- Monitors and maintains store profiles for assigned areas.
- Provides second level point of contact for operators as needed.
- Provides guidance to Operations on repair/replacement decisions as well as planned and emergency replacement of assets.
- Helps develop and manage all capital projects and budgets for the market. Manage the execution of capital projects including, but not limited to roof replacements, parking lots, and HVAC replacements.
- Works with appropriate governing agencies and facilitates their inspections and acceptance for facility maintenance projects.
- Performs other duties and aids co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of our Corporate Management Team.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent position
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Restaurant or other multi-unit experience required
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Knowledge of repairs & maintenance of facility equipment (e.g. HVAC & refrigeration units) preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% in assigned territory
- Available to take calls and answer emails after hours and on the weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to quickly build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.