At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, TX for a Facilities Specialist.
- Inputting work orders as they come in from the field and following up with vendors on status of jobs.
- Process invoices including obtaining signed service tickets, coding, copying, and filing as well as CSA’s and input purchase orders into a database which includes working with the contractor’s Accounting Department to resolve billing issues to ensure service is not interrupted. This also includes researching any contested invoices and reconciliate.
- Maintain all filing systems.
- Process correspondence, reports, and work on special projects to support the Manager and Director of Facilities.
- Open all departmental incoming mail.
- Keep current all insurance certificates (HVAC, Parkway, QSI, Durable, etc.)
- Track PM services on spreadsheet monthly to insure we are receiving services per our agreement and to maintain warranties.
- New store file set-up: Create profile for new stores as they open.
- Ensure excellent customer service by conducting follow-up with vendors to insure repairs are being made in a timely manner and contact requestor to give them an update.
- Performs other duties and aids co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of Corporate Management Team.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, required.
- 2+ years of experience in a Facilities department working with a Work Order Tracking System, preferred.
- Experience with tracking system Verisae a plus.
- Strong analytical and technical skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel internationally to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state, or local protected class.