Full-Time Call Center Agents/Party Planner
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Calling all Customer Service and Call Center Professionals! Up to $13/hr!
CEC Entertainment is currently recruiting for Full-Time Call Center Agents to join our team (known internally as Party Planner). CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants.
We offer a fun and rewarding environment with set schedules, monthly contests, and a casual dress code! These are great positions for experienced call center agents, high school students currently enrolled in a vocational program, or college students. If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Party Planner Responsibilities:
- Take incoming telephone calls from our Chuck E. Cheese guests and discuss location information, options for birthday parties and organizational parties and assist guests in scheduling fundraising events.
- Increase birthday party sales by delivering excellent customer service and upselling our party package options.
- Minimize guests’ hold times by following all processes.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-high school education is a plus. In lieu of a high school diploma and 1 year of experience; a candidate may currently be enrolled in a high school vocational program or attending college.
- 1 year of call center/customer service experience highly preferred.
- 1 year of sales experience preferred.
- Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. typing -35 wpm, data entry, Internet savvy, MS Windows, and Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with a sales mentality.
- Ability to accurately interpret information, demonstrate problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a friendly and customer service orientated persona.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and to be flexible with availability Monday-Sunday.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.