Full-Time Call Center Floor Supervisor
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
How much do you love talking on the phone?! Do you like planning parties?! Then CEC has the perfect opportunity for you!! CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is searching for a Full-Time Call Center Floor Supervisor, internally known as Sales Specialist II, to join our awesome team. This service-oriented opportunity is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, Texas.
We offer a fun and rewarding environment including monthly contests, a casual dress code, and a game room! CEC is also a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer. If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
• Provide professional phone support to the Guest through prompt, friendly, courteous service. Provide general information to the Guest about Chuck E. Cheese.
• Accurately book all birthday party reservations for locations up to capacity.
• Suggestively sell grab bags and upgraded packages to birthday parties.
• Continue to improve the quality of the call center through consistent effort and teamwork.
• Handles any problems that arise on the floor with professional resolutions.
• Assist the guest regarding feedback on the birthday hotline, web complications, and click to chat.
• Assist the stores in making reservations and changes to current reservations.
• Communicates Call Center staffing needs and employee issues to management
• Performs other duties and lends assistance to co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of our Corporate Management Team.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1+ year of supervisory experience OR Chuck E. Cheese experience.
• 1+ year of Call Center experience.
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday opening shift.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office and Outlook.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.