Graphic Designer, Sales & Licensing
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese restaurants, has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, Texas for a Graphic Designer, Sales & Licensing. Come join our fun, dynamic team and work with an iconic brand.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Graphic Designer, Sales & Licensing with outstanding creative design skills to support our Licensing, Media & Entertainment Division. The Graphic Designer will provide creative services to support our Media and Licensing programs, including the design of co-branded in-store and online promotions, development of sales collateral for sponsorship and licensing pitch meetings, and participation in merchandise development for our e-commerce shop and with licensed partners. This highly organized and creative individual must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive environment, and will need to be able to hit the ground running and have 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Work closely with Licensing, Media & Entertainment team, Partners and/or Licensees, and Marketing department to develop co-branded creative for Partner print and digital campaigns.
- Create custom presentations for client prospects, product categories and special events, including product mock-ups, campaign artwork and themed templates, to support Sponsorship sales.
- Liaise with Marketing team to establish strong understanding of CEC brand elements and standards in order to oversee partner/licensee creative development, including initial direction, feedback and approvals.
- Initiate preliminary concept designs and recommendations based on trends for owned e-commerce shop and merchandise.
- Provide layouts for internal Support Center needs; such as presentations, special events and internal communications.
- Assist Entertainment team with graphic needs and video editing as required.
- 3+ years of professional design experience, preferable in digital agency or in-house design team
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications or similar discipline preferred
- Possess strong conceptual skills, innovative design, layout and typography
- Creative thinker who is able to offer a variety of effective design options
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography and photography
- Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to feedback
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Premier Pro) and Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Fundamentals in various files formats for optimal print and web executions
- Must be highly-organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment