At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s restaurants, has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, Texas for a Graphic Designer. Come join our fun, dynamic team, and work with iconic brands.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Graphic Designer with outstanding creative design skills to work on a variety of marketing projects. Under direction from the Head of Creative, the Graphic Designer will provide creative design services to support upcoming events and promotions for print, digital and other forms of media. With a fast-paced restaurant marketing environment, the ideal candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and have 3+ years of experience in the industry.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
ONLINE PORTFOLIO LINK REQUIRED.
- Work closely with internal creative team to develop creative assets for our brand’s print & digital platforms.
- Partner with internal Marketing team to execute seasonal campaigns, traffic-driving collateral, in-restaurant POS, gift cards, menu design, logos, presentation decks, and promotional pieces to expand the brand message.
- Provide layouts for internal Support Center needs; such as presentations, special events, announcements, and internal communications.
- Possess strong conceptual skills for innovative design layouts and message hierarchy.
- Creative thinker who is able to offer a variety of effective design options.
- Help coordinate print estimates with outside vendors.
- Must be highly organized to help manage timelines and team status within the creative process.
- Foundational knowledge of color, typography, usage rights, and photography.
- Fundamentals in various files formats for optimal print and web executions.
- Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to feedback.
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure, and meets tight deadlines.
- Work within, evolve and elevate brand asset libraries.
- Adhering to brand guidelines and completing projects according to deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep current with emerging web and design technologies.
- Strong portfolio with diversity of work required
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or similar discipline preferred
- 3+ years of professional design experience, preferable in digital agency or in-house design team
- Experience in restaurant or retail operations strongly preferred
- Solid working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) on MAC computers
- Knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Photo retouching and basic animation skills are a plus
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.