CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese restaurants, has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, Texas for a Graphic Designer. Come join our fun, dynamic team and work with an iconic brand.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Graphic Designer with outstanding creative design skills to work on a variety of marketing projects. Under direction from the Head of Creative, the Graphic Designer will provide creative design services to support upcoming events and promotions for website, email, print and other forms of media. With a fast-paced restaurant marketing environment, the ideal candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and have 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
• Work closely with internal creative team and agency partners to develop creative for Chuck E. Cheese’s print and digital platforms
• Partner with Marketing team to execute seasonal campaigns, traffic-driving collateral, in-restaurant POS, gift cards, menu design, logos, presentation decks, promotional pieces and advertisements to expand the brand message
• Provide layouts for internal Support Center needs; such as presentations, special events and internal communications
• Possess strong conceptual skills, innovative design, layout and typography
• Creative thinker who is able to offer a variety of effective design options
• Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography and photography
• Fundamentals in various files formats for optimal print and web executions
• Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to feedback
• A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
• Work within, evolve and elevate brand asset libraries
• Keep current with emerging web and design technologies
• Strong portfolio with diversity of work required
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications or similar discipline preferred
• 3+ years of professional design experience, preferable in digital agency or in-house design team
• Experience in restaurant or retail operations strongly preferred
• Solid working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
• Working knowledge of content management systems
• Must be highly-organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with occasional overtime.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese’s stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES