HR Shared Services Administrator
CEC Entertainment is seeking an HR Shared Services Administrator who will be responsible for processing employee of transactions (department changes, organization changes, promotions, etc.) and ensuring the integrity of the HRIS (Workday) system with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail. Some companies might call this role an HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, or HR Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides first-level customer support to employees and managers regarding employee transactions, company policy, and benefit plan inquiries. Follows up on issues and/or discrepancies.
- Responsible for day-to-day HCM system maintenance, including security access, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Performs routine audits to ensure data and system integrity.
- Provides routine reports to HR and other departments as needed.
- Processes monthly benefit invoices accurately and timely.
- Serves as backup for the other members of the Total Rewards team, as necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment handling a large volume of calls, emails, faxes, and paperwork without cutting corners while maintaining accuracy and integrity.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in various Human Resources disciplines.
- 2+ years previous experience with Workday or another HRIS system.
- Knowledge of HCM system design, structure, functions, and processes.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced work environment.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.