HR Shared Services Rep (Leave & Benefits)
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking an HR Shared Services Rep (Leave & Benefits). This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX, and report to the Director, Total Rewards & HRIS.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Major Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Administer employee benefit programs to include health and welfare benefits, retirement plan, and leaves of absence administration programs
- Provides daily coverage for both phone and email inquiries regarding benefit matters.
- Inputs and manages HRIS system to ensure accuracy.
- Provide support with administering protected and company leaves of absence
- Reconciliation of benefit plan information with carriers and record-keepers to the HRIS system entry
- Work directly with employees as a liaison to the carriers, resolving benefit related issues
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state laws including, but not limited to, HIPAA, ERISA, COBRA, ADA, PPACA, FMLA, and various state leave laws.
- Coordinate benefit premium billing and payment reconciliation for carriers; submit check requests and back-up documentation to Accounting for processing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or a related field, required or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience in benefits or other analytical data role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative and positive working style, strong professional demeanor, and flexibility when helping others
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.