At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings restaurants, is seeking an Intern for the Fall semester in our Cybersecurity Department.
This is a paid internship ($14.00 p/hour) that will provide you an opportunity for professional growth and development. This program will not qualify for college credit (exceptions may apply). This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and is 20 hours a week during typical working hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm. This will be a partially remote and partially in-person Internship.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- Learn about change management process lifecycle.
- Participate in cross – functional IT projects.
- Monitor IT systems and resolve or escalate any found issues.
- Add/maintain technical documentation and service catalog.
- Assist on software/hardware deployments and or upgrades.
- Gain exposure to system functionalities, including Zendesk, AlertLogic, Cisco Umbrella, SentinelOne, Microsoft Azure and Cisco Meraki network equipment.
- Develop a working relationship with the Information Technology Team and other key departments.
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Management of Technology
General responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to applicable projects or initiatives.
- Conduct competitive analysis and present findings to CEC Leadership with fellow interns across divisions.
You should have:
- Currently in High School or enrolled in a degreed program in progress
- Great communication skills
- A passion for IT, Cybersecurity, and to learn
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.