Intern-Financial Planning & Strategy
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings restaurants, is seeking an Intern for the spring semester in our Strategy and Finance department.
This is a paid internship ($13.50/hr) that will provide you an opportunity for professional growth and development. This program will not qualify for college credit (exceptions may apply). This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX. during typical working hours of 8:30am to 5:30 pm.
As a Strategy and Finance Intern, you will be supporting the finance division, with the objective to analyze data and trends to assist the Senior Leadership team with business decisions.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
* How to analyze sales and financial data to assess business impacts.
* Develop reporting and financial models on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* How to interact with Leadership members (C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors).
* Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data & Computer Science, Business Administration, and Engineering
General responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
* Develop, analyze, and automate weekly reporting that is sent to key business members.
* Participate in team meetings and help the finance team brainstorm financial impacts.
* Assist marketing and operation teams with ad-Hoc reporting.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* A Bachelor’s degree in process
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Critical thinking skills with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
* A strong interest in Finance and Strategy
* Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
* Microsoft Office Experience with strong aptitude in Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Solid business acumen
#diversity #inclusion #culture
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel internationally to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!