CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings restaurants, is seeking a Spring Semester Intern for the Talent Acquisition Department.
This is a paid internship ($13.50p/hr) that will provide you an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and understanding of HR and Talent Acquisition practices and initiatives through hands on involvement in the area of posting jobs, sourcing in databases and talking to candidates. You will engage with subject matter experts who will be mentoring and coaching you for success. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX. This position requires 40 hours a week and will report to a Talent Acquisition Manager.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will have the opportunity to shadow recruiters and…
* Receive training on how to leverage internal recruitment systems and sourcing tools.
* Learn about the full recruitment lifecycle including posting requisitions, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring, and onboarding talent.
* Learn about recruitment marketing and social media utilization to attract top talent.
* Learn how talent needs are assessed as our Talent Acquisition Team works to fill critical roles.
* Develop a working relationship with the Talent Acquisition team and other key departments.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* A Bachelor’s degree in process
* Be at least 18 years of age
* A strong interest in Human Resources and specifically in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
* Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
* Microsoft Office Experience with strong aptitude in Excel
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
* Ability to manage tasks assigned in a timely manager and according to given schedule
* Solid business acumen
This position may offer some work from home “WFH” flexibility after the initial training period is completed.
#diversity #inclusion #culture
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state, or local protected class.