IT Service Senior Manager
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking an IT Service Senior Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX.
The CEC Information Technology portfolio has evolved to be largely built around third-party service providers and SaaS solutions. As a result, the processes and tools needed to monitor and manage that diverse environment to deliver the needed value to the company also need to evolve. This role must understand how to build and operate the processes and tools necessary to deliver excellent IT services in those environments.
The senior-level IT leader is responsible for ensuring the successful startup and ongoing operation for global helpdesk, incident management, and reporting, adherence to SLAs, end-user training, interfacing with leadership across all levels, setting outstanding customer service expectations, timely field communication, root-cause analysis, performance, and process improvement and frequent statistical performance monitoring and reporting. The role will also be responsible for managing Business as Usual (BAU) processes, including procurement, invoice processing, change control, etc. The incumbent must be an excellent communicator, leader, decision-maker, coordinator of critical issues, and driver of solutions who excels in a fast-paced environment and provides unparalleled support to the business units.
The role will provide strategic direction for the Global Service Desk, coach and mentor peers, direct reports, and partners. This role will collaborate with peers in the infrastructure, application, and security organizations to define and evolve the controls, processes, tools, and personnel to provide a consistent, managed support solution for the organization.
Key areas of responsibility include the following: (1) leadership of an enterprise-wide effort to align Technology teams to a single set of tools and processes for IT Service Management, with an initial focus on the areas of Service Catalog, Release Management, Request Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management. (2) The development and administration of all ITIL processes related to the management of enterprise-wide services and include all production, test, development, and QA environments. (3) Creating and publishing a Service Management road map for adoption and maturation of IT Service Management processes.
This position offers some flexibility with work from home “WFH” days and designated days in-office.
- Participates in the enterprise IT Change control process, including applications administration and change governance (Change Advisory Board).
- Review service performance levels, addressing service level issues and implementing corrective actions to address services shortcomings.
- Implementing process to better improve IT services offerings, reducing bottlenecks, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage global service desk resources by setting common service delivery, communication, and escalation procedures.
- Accountable for operational and strategic metrics that drive overall operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for the IT aspects of all Business As Usual processes.
- Performs research and development and makes recommendations regarding new technologies, tools, and techniques to benefit the organization.
- Responsible for meeting business service levels and project delivery expectations and reporting progress at the management and executive management levels.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of staff training procedures and policies. As well as provide training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Manage support partners in the provision of contracted resources and key vendors.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree required.
- Solid understanding of ITIL, and ITSM best practices.
- 10+ years of IT and business industry work experience, with leadership experience in managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Ability to understands all components of multi-location retail IT infrastructure.
- Advance skills and experience in solid business acumen, process management, and vendor management.
- Possess exceptional customer service attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with direct reports, peers, and vendors.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some flexibility with work from home “WFH” days and designated days in-office.