At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
$15.74 – $16.49 Hourly
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
Now Hiring Party Hosts
Party Hosts get the fun in high gear making every event the best it can be. They prepare the party area by setting up tables, taking orders, attending to guests and making sure the birthday child has a blast!
Pay and Benefits:
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision (after one year averaging 30 hours/week) and Part-time Health Benefits after working 10 hours/ week up to 30 hours/ week
- Paid time off after averaging 35 hours/week
- Sick Pay
- Work today, get paid tomorrow (access up to 50% of your pay at no cost)
- Discounted meals
- 401K plan (if 18 years of age)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Chuck E Cheese, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. We have rigorous health and sanitation standards, and our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Chuck E. Cheese is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.