Performance Marketing Internship
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza, and Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings restaurants, is seeking an Intern for the fall semester in our Marketing Department.
As a Marketing Intern, you will assist the Marketing Team in achieving the business goal of growing brand sales and profit. Working alongside the marketing team and cross-functional departments, you will work on various projects, developing and enhancing their industry knowledge, marketing interests, skill and organizational experience.
This is a paid internship ($13.50/hr) that will provide you an opportunity for professional growth and development. This program will not qualify for college credit (exceptions may apply). This position is 40 hours a week during typical working hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm at our support center in Irving, Texas and will be a partially remote, partially in-person Internship.
- Assist with measurement and performance reporting of digital marketing campaigns against established KPIs.
- Aid in development of content for social media, websites, emails and loyalty program.
- Participate in departmental, cross-departmental and cross-functional meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with media research and competitive analysis.
- Maintain database of local store information that provides data to our website, search engines, app, etc.
- Support and participate in cross functional brand projects including email, digital, loyalty, online ordering, social media and website.
- Communicate and collaborate with agencies, vendors and partners.
- Deploy and maintain campaigns in our Rewards app.
- Help manage organic and local social media pages.
- Gather and upload all media owned contracts in an online database, identify key dates and point of contact for each company.
- Create a portfolio of work completed during your time at CEC Entertainment that you can showcase to future employers.
- Progress towards a degree in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or similar major.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with any of the following platforms is a plus, but not required: Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Teams), Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp, Smart Sheets, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Yext, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Spanish bilingual speaking is a plus.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state, or local protected class.