Senior Assistant Restaurant Manager $3500.00 Signing Bonus
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
You won’t just help manage the restaurant, you’ll help manage expectations and trust us, guests expect “incredible” every time they come to Chuck E. Cheese. As a Senior Assistant Manager, you’ll make sure employees have everything they need – from resources to training to motivation – so “every guest leaves happy.” Yes, we expect a lot. Fortunately, we offer a lot in return.
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
• Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
• Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
• Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
• Exercise good business skills and judgement in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Skills We’re Looking For:
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Effective Communication
• Empowers Others
• Values Diversity
• Time & Priority Management
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
• Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred
• Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience preferably in the food service industry OR proven track record as a CEC Assistant Manager
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
• The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.