Sponsorship Account Manager
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper restaurants, is seeking a Sponsorship Account Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate individual with outstanding communication skills to join our Licensing, Media & Entertainment Division. This individual will manage the day-to-day execution of partnership programs, including coordination with internal divisions and field locations, and provide general support to the division across various duties as needed. This highly organized individual must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment, and be able to hit the ground running.
This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Work closely with Licensing, Media & Entertainment team, Partners and/or Licensees, and internal divisions on the development and execution of partner promotions and licensed programs.
- Assist in the development, procurement, and fulfillment of sponsorships for the CEC Media Network.
- Foster strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, while serving as a partner providing day-to-day integration and coordination of programs.
- Guide the creation of proposals and post-event recaps.
- Supervise client contact lists, partner status reports, and partner database.
- Lead execution for campaigns by communicating requirements and gathering proper sign off from internal and external partners.
- Work with creative, marketing, and operations teams to ensure timely approvals and delivery of all collateral.
- Maintain and update Media Network calendar and manage promotional inventory.
- Manage the execution of partnerships.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience developing and executing promotions and/or managing partnerships
- Agency account management or corporate program management experience is highly desired
- Experience in developing dynamic presentation materials, proposals, and post-event recaps
- Creative thinker with knowledge of sponsorship and promotions
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with internal and external business partners
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meets tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge in Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Enthusiasm for working as a member of a creative team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work independently, manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some work from home “WFH” flexibility.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.