Sr. Analyst, Marketing & Strategy
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese’s and Peter Piper Pizza brand restaurants has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, Texas for an experienced Sr. Analyst, Marketing & Strategy, within our Finance/Strategy Department.
Overview: The Sr. Analyst, Marketing & Strategy will contribute analysis, insights and recommendations to drive revenue and profitability related to the CEC value portfolio across everyday menu, value deals, coupons, discounting and third party delivery. This role will serve as a partner to the marketing team to provide regular analysis and reporting around menu initiatives, tests and coupon performance and provide deep insights to inform marketing decision-making, recommendations and future tests. The successful candidate should have strong experience analyzing and projecting revenue and profitability, as well as a passion to grow a deeper expertise around the CEC consumer and mindset. H/She will collaborate across finance and marketing departments.
· Develop content for and lead executive-level presentations and reports to communicate and achieve buy-in for value-centric recommendations.
· Create, summarize, track, share a variety of KPI reporting analytics, and transform information and analyses into actionable decision frameworks.
· Analyze complex business challenges and opportunities, structure hypotheses, develop analyses, deliver recommendations, and ultimately assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives across aspects of our business
· Contribute data to guide value marketing strategies and improve guest value perceptions.
o Leverage consumer analytics across sources (menu, test markets and platforms) and understand motivators and barriers to ultimately increase revenue and traffic.
o Gather consumer insights through User Testing and consumer surveys to guide new programs and value positioning. Identify consumer and guest trends and opportunities to drive additional revenue
o Identify opportunities and strategies to increase menu revenue and profitability
· Manage monthly reporting and analysis on $250M coupons revenue channel
o Measure coupon distribution channels and partnerships (online channels, retail cross-promotion, national beverage partner opportunities, direct mail, FSI)
o Collaborate on in-store couponing plan, results and recommendations: register prompts, bounce back coupons, entry coupons
o Collaborate on annual promotional event calendar of offers for general and niche markets (loyalty members, website, social, email)
· Develop revenue projections and identify key performance indicators for new programs
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, demonstrating strong business and financial acumen required
· 3-5 years of marketing, analytics or financial experience, preferably in either restaurant or retail
· Experience working at national, multi-unit brand, restaurant or family entertainment center preferred
· Collaborative, forward thinking leader who can serve as liaison between marketing and finance/strategy teams on key initiatives
· Proven ability to leverage consumer and business analytics to develop new programs/tests and drive revenue
· Demonstrated success working with cross functional peers in a positive way to bring to life the biggest and most transformative business ideas
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to share reporting at the executive level
· Expertise using Microsoft Excel for analysis, modeling, pivot tables, business analytics and PowerPoint for presentations
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour day, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining/entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of 605 Chuck E. Cheese’s stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries/territories, and a system of 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.