Talent Acquisition Manager – Restaurant Operations
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager – Restaurant Operations to join our team in our Corporate Support Center located in Irving, TX. This person will support our Chuck E. Cheese brand and report to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition.
Our ideal candidate will be highly skilled in the art of recruiting, passionate about their work, and always a culture champion. Leave behind an ordinary career with an ordinary company. Join a dynamic team, an iconic brand, and support the #1 family entertainment center in the world.
- Consult with leaders to clearly identify immediate and near-term hiring needs.
- Initiate, develop and execute comprehensive and compelling sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
- Creatively source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels including direct sourcing and internet mining. Act as a subject matter expert to our leaders and hiring managers.
- Responsible for providing reports on activity levels, hires against target, competitor information, and market information.
- Responsible for achieving key Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Support key initiatives and projects through research, recommendation, development, and implementation.
- Management of all requisitions in full compliance with employment laws and company policy.
- Supports the Support Center Objectives, including: “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.”
- Bachelor’s Degree (Alternate forms of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience required.
- 2+ years experience supporting a multi-unit/location business is required.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience direct sourcing through cold calls.
- Highly skilled and experienced managing a high REQ load (60+ open positions).
- Working knowledge of employment laws.
- Demonstrated excellent skills with follow-through and a strong attention to detail.
- Expert problem solver with a demonstrated ability to sort through complex issues and determine the best option available.
- Possess a high level of integrity, demonstrating the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including active listening skills.
- Responds to requests with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage requests from multiple sources, and to seek prioritization when needed.
- Must be adaptable to unexpected changes, highly organized and process driven.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.