Talent Acquisition Support Specialist
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening at our Corporate Support Center based in Irving, Texas for a Talent Acquisition Support Specialist. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition.
**This is not a Recruiter position
This position offers some flexibility with work from home “WFH” days and designated days in-office.
Our Talent Acquisition “TA” Support Specialist will primarily be responsible for supporting our Talent Acquisition team, data analytics, reporting and maintenance of our current system BrassRing, future systems integrations, and TA projects
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Data management, reporting, and analysis of key TA metrics.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual dashboard reporting.
- Creates standard and ad hoc reports.
- Provides data summaries and statistical analysis for use in strategic planning.
- Prepares end-user documentation and training materials.
- Daily tactical administration of our background and drug screening programs.
- Administrator for our relocation and employee referral programs.
- Works closely with our internal marketing department in support of our career site.
- Provides support to store locations and potential candidates as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, HR, or other high-volume support role
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated track record in creating ad hoc reports
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze key performance data
- Ability to think through process flows and the end results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, highly detailed, and excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with the repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
CEC Entertainment is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with both its Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants as well as the virtual kitchen brand Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. As the place where a million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through entertainment, food, and play. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 558 Chuck E. Cheese restaurants and 114 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. More than 10,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. This position offers some flexibility with work from home “WFH” days and designated days in-office.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.