Assistant Restaurant Manager
Salt Lake City
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best of the best. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll help employees make sure that “every guest leaves happy.” It’s a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it’s waiting for you right now.
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics and Integrity
- Time and Priority Management
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Chuck E. Cheese is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.