Cashier – Cast Member
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
Now Hiring Cashiers
Cashiers are the frontline of guest service as they take orders, process payments, help with prizes and more.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- 50% discount on meal during shift
- Flexible schedules
- Perks and Discounts programs
- Employee Referral Program
- CEC Cares Fund (program to assist employees during catastrophes)
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Chuck E Cheese, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. We have rigorous health and sanitation standards, and our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background and reference check. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.