Entry Level Supervisor
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
This position is known internally as an Opening Coordinator. You’re the show before the show. Before kids and families experience the magic of Chuck E. Cheese you help make sure the games, the food, the prizes, the fun, the amazing…basically everything is ready to go. It’s a huge responsibility and as you might imagine, it’s also a huge opportunity. Think you can set the stage for the industry leader? This position is eligible for our new “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program.
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Make daily decisions that ensure product quality, store cleanliness and other Company standards are met
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Monitors shift profitability
- Knows, understands and executes proper cash handling and safe procedures
- Sets up shift board and personnel positioning
- Responsible for receiving deliveries and following all security procedures
- Ensures birthday parties are set up and that appropriate personnel are scheduled and assigned to assist the party; evaluates birthday survey and results
- Supervises Cast Members
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Time and Priority Management
- Must be able to work 35+ hours a week
- Must be able to work weekdays (mornings to mid-afternoon) and available anytime during the weekends
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED, or be in the process of obtaining either
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience, preferably in the food service industry OR validation as a CEC Team 2 Trainer
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Chuck E. Cheese is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.