Field Marketing Specialist
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment dba Chuck E. Cheese has an exciting opportunity for a Field Marketing Specialist. The primary focus of this position is to assist our General Managers in driving revenue through new or established local restaurant marketing programs, within a defined territory and with a focus on community partnerships and local schools. Our ideal candidate is sales focused and self-motivated to drive new sales through in person meetings, phone calls, and electronic mail. We are looking a problem solver that is highly skilled in overcoming barriers and identifying creative solutions to meet the organization’s expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains a contact list for potential fundraisers, group events, and community partners located within their defined district.
- Builds and enhances relationships with lead organizers, within each school or organization, to present programs and fundraising opportunities available at Chuck E. Cheese.
- Coordinates planning and execution of fundraising events through effective communication with the General Managers and the specific organization(s) involved.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals each period by supporting General Managers with established local restaurant marketing programs (tours, school pizzas, fundraising, incentive awards, local marketing activities, etc.)
- Effectively communicates field activity on a weekly basis to District Manager, General Manager, and Support Center Marketing Manager.
- Assists General Managers in maintaining all CEC Entertainment approved field marketing systems and materials.
- Lead Marketing training sessions in district restaurants with employees responsible for Marketing functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Sales minded, with strong orientation for customer satisfaction.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Displays strong leadership skills in all things. Adept in influencing others to join a collective cause or to execute a company initiative.
- Adaptable, can easily adjust to fluid situations.
- Highly organized. Demonstrates this competency in all things.
- Ethical and honest during the execution of their role.
- Attendance and punctuality – this individual Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – follows instructions, responds to management. Takes responsibility for own actions. Keeps commitments. Commits to long hours of work, when necessary, to reach goals.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Marketing degree or coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training in corporates sales and/or fundraising preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of restaurant, hotel, or retail experience preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, listen, and drive their vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. Stamina to work 50 hours, if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Chuck E. Cheese is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sorry, we couldn't find any positions. Please try a different search.