Senior Assistant Restaurant Manager
At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
You won’t just help manage the restaurant, you’ll help manage expectations and trust us, guests know they will experience “incredible” every time they come to Chuck E. Cheese. As a Senior Assistant Manager, you’ll make sure employees have everything they need – from resources to training to motivation – so “every guest leaves happy.” Yes, we expect a lot. Fortunately, we offer a lot in return.
Chuck E. Cheese offers access to earned wages with our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Exercise good business skills and judgement in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Effective Communication
- Empowers Others
- Values Diversity
- Time & Priority Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience preferably in the food service industry OR proven track record as a CEC Assistant Manager
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation: $ 16.50 – $21.50
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees including holiday pay and various other time off benefits, telemedicine, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, health savings plan(s), and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
Part-time employees are eligible to participate in an array of voluntary benefits to those that do not qualify for the above. These benefits include sick time, telemedicine, a limited medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and 401(k) retirement savings plans. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
As the place where over 1 million Happy Birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese has steadily grown to be the world’s #1 family entertainment brand boasting more than 560 locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries. For more than 40 years, our goal has remained simple, we want to continue inspiring and celebrating all of the magical moments Where A Kid Can Be A Kid ® generation after generation.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To Apply: https://chuckejobs.com/