Part-Time Call Center/Party Planner
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family, and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment is currently recruiting Part-Time Call Center/Party Planners to join our rockstar team.
CEC Entertainment dedicates itself to ensuring that Chuck E. Cheese’s is the premier family dining and entertainment restaurant in the WORLD! If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for consideration today!
ROCKSTAR ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE:
1) Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to support business needs.
2) Takes incoming telephone calls from our Chuck E. Cheese guests and/or delivers scripted or non-scripted messages to customers via telephone during designated hours.
3) Responds appropriately to our Chuck E. Cheese guest objections and questions.
4) Delivers accurate description of service regarding birthday parties and fundraising campaigns.
5) Records each call by accurately documenting status and comments in the appropriate database or platform.
6) Maintains a high level of service with our Chuck E. Cheese guests and strives to exceed performance targets.
7) Develops and maintains productive working relationship with our other Chuck E. Cheese rockstar members.
8) Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1) High school diploma or equivalent required; some post high school education desirable
2) 1 year of customer service, administrative and/or sales experience required
3) Call Center experience a plus
1) Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English.
2) Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email).
3) Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer).
4) Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with a sales mentality.
5) Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
6) Application of good judgment and decision making.
7) Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
8) Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and productivity goals.
9) Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively.
1) Must be able to sit in a chair for extended periods of time.
2) Must be able to regularly speak and hear via telephone headset.
3) Must be able to regularly type on a keyboard and use computer mouse.
CEC Entertainment, LLC ("CEC"), headquartered in Irving, Texas is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings.
As the place where half a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese's goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where a Kid Can Be a Kid. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighbor-hood pizzeria feel and "pizza made fresh, families made happy" culture.
Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. Created in 2020, Pasqually's Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The Company and its franchise operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 17 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com, pasquallyspizza.com, and peterpiperpizza.com.
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities. Chuck E. Cheese is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identify, gender ex-pression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.